Material: Leather, Wood
|Color:||As per selection|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per your selection (Velvet, Technology Fabric or Leather)|
|Frame Material:||Hardwood or Stainless Steel|
|Category:||Furniture > Chairs > Kitchen & Dining Room Chairs|
|Type:||Kitchen, Dining Room Chairs, Designer Chairs, Leather Chair|
COVID-19 UPDATE: Delivery time may affect under COVID circumstances that are beyond our control. This may exceed the time frame within the reasonable time frame.
Care & Protection:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- The blot spills immediately. For fabric-specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
Disclaimer: Pictures/ photos used are of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.
Here are some of the features of the Aaron chair:
- Sleek silhouette
- Curvy back
- Plush foam-and-fiber fill
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Comfortable, upholstered seat
- Backrest with stylish curves
- Easy to clean
The Aaron chair is available in a variety of colors to match your décor.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a dining chair with a sleek silhouette:
- The sleek silhouette is both comfortable and stylish.
- The sleek silhouette can help to create a sense of flow in your dining room.
- The sleek silhouette can also help to make your dining room feel more spacious.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a dining chair with a curvy back:
- The curvy back is both comfortable and stylish.
- The curvy back can help to provide support for your back.
- The curvy back can also help to make your dining room feel more inviting.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a dining chair with plush foam-and-fiber fill:
- The plush foam-and-fiber fill provides comfort and support.
- The plush foam-and-fiber fill is also easy to clean.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a dining chair with a kiln-dried hardwood frame:
- The kiln-dried hardwood frame is strong and durable.
- The kiln-dried hardwood frame is also resistant to warping and cracking.
Overall, the Aaron chair is a good choice for those who are looking for a comfortable, stylish, and durable dining chair.