Sideboard buffet console for living room furniture. It is constructed of stainless steel, spray coated solid wood frame combination and glass that provides extra protection on the top, with a floating bottom shelf for clean and simple storage. The Angie Buffet table is a versatile piece of furniture that can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used to store dishes, silverware, and other kitchen utensils. It can also be used to display photos, collectibles, or other decorative items. The Angie Buffet table is also a great place to store extra towels, blankets, or other items that you need to keep close at hand.
Here are some of the benefits of the Angie Buffet table:
- It is a versatile piece of furniture that can be used in a variety of ways.
- It is constructed of high-quality materials, including stainless steel, spray coated solid wood, and glass.
- It has a floating bottom shelf for clean and simple storage.
- It is a stylish and sophisticated piece of furniture that will add a touch of elegance to any living room.
If you are looking for a high-quality and stylish sideboard buffet console for your living room, the Angie Buffet table is a great option to consider.
Material: Stainless Steel, spray coated solid wood
Customization available only on Pre-Orders
|Type:||Buffets & Sideboards, Console|
|Features:||Compartments, Adjustable Shelves, Handles|
|Finish:||Glossy on Handles or As per selection|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Package Weight (Kg):||62 Kgs|
|Room:||Living, Hallway , Bedroom, Any Room, Dining Room, Foyer|
|Handle Type:||Fixed Handle|
|Personalized:||Color can be selected on Pre-Order|
|Main Colour:||As per your selection|
|Handle Color:||As per your selection|
|Additional Parts Required:||No|
|Material:||Frame & Handle: Stainless Steel|
|Drawers: Solid wood|
|Top: As per your selection|
Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Care & Protection:
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Protect surfaces from heat and moisture by using coasters, pads or cloth under drinking glasses or hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- When moving furniture make sure to always lift rather than drag.
- For indoor use only.
Disclaimer: Picture/ photos used is of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.