With its gentle curving silhouette, our sophisticated Boucle Dining Chair effortlessly elevates the style of any room. Hand-applied nail head details atop wooden legs make our Boucle Dining Chair both refined and versatile. A pull ring matching the nail heads adorns the back of each chair.
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
Material: Fabric, Acrylic or Stainless Steel
|Color:||As per selection|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per your selection (Velvet, Technology Fabric or Leather)|
|Frame Material:||Hardwood or Stainless Steel|
|Category:||Furniture > Chairs > Kitchen & Dining Room Chairs|
|Type:||Kitchen, Dining Room Chairs, Designer Chair, Leather Chair|
Nano Technology Fabric: Smooth fabric, soft wool feeling, symmetrical fabric elasticity, comfortable lying feeling, good warmth retention. Smooth, wrinkle resistant, breathable, no pilling, no fading, exquisite workmanship.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Delivery time may effect under the COVID circumstances that are beyond our control. This may exceed the time frame within reasonable time frame.
Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Care & Protection:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- For indoor use only.
- Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent.
- Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent. Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Blot spills immediately. To prevent rings from forming, clean spills and stains from the outside in. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metal, soft bristle brush to restore appearance. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
- Water-Based Cleaning Agent: Water-based cleaning agents or foam may be used on this fabric. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fading. Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Please note that many common household cleaning agents may be harmful to the color and life of a fabric. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
Disclaimer: Picture/ photos used is of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.