Dining table that is made only to enjoy your family time which is elegant in look. Our dining furniture constructs of stainless steel frame & wear resistance, easy to clean, stain resistant marble or wood with resin covered. Elegant design that easily holds weight and also becomes the center of attention. Furthermore, Levelers ensure stability on any surface and prevent floor damage.
Stainless Steel, Marble or Wood
Customization is available only on Pre-Orders
|Finish||As per your selection|
|Weight||105 – 135 Kgs|
|Size||As per your selection|
|Colors||As per your selection|
- L1400 x W800 x H750 mm: 4 Seater, Approx. 45 to 65 Kgs
- L1600 x W800 x H750 mm: 6 Seater (Apart) Approx. 65 to 85 Kgs
- L1800 x W850 x H750 mm: 6 Seater (House) Approx. 85 to 105 Kgs
- L2000 x W1000 x H750 mm: 8 Seater Approx. 105 to 125 Kgs
- L2200 x W1100 x H750 mm: 8 – 10 Seater Approx. 125 to 135 Kgs
Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Care & Protection:
- Firstly, dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Secondly, avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals, or abrasive cleaners.
- Furthermore, Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Additionally, Protect surfaces from heat and moisture by using coasters, pads, or cloth under drinking glasses or hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- When moving furniture make sure to always lift rather than drag.
- For indoor use only.
Pictures/ photos used of the actual item but Décor or other items use in photos NOT include only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.
Dining Table normally delivers in 2 or 3 packages, frame & top.
Step 1: Open all boxes and wood crate. Make sure you use a wrecking bar to open the wooden crate and will not damage the edges or the table itself and scratches. (90% of the times customer make this mistake, using a hammer or other tools and damaging the marbles)
Step 2: Normally frame is already assembled but in a few designs they are not. If required put the table together. (Caution: Only tight all screws as the final step once put together by hand so that frame can position itself properly)
Step 3: Place the table top on top of the frame, center it properly, and use provided screws, nuts, or bolts. Make sure you have enough people to lift the marbles as they are heavy.
Step 4: Level the table, there are adjustable screws or protectors provided that have plastic ends to protect your floor and also are the adjustor. The table might be a bit wobbly on one end as every floor is either on a slope or another reason but you can adjust adjusters so that the table is even.