Elegantly designed Round Dining table with form and function in mind. Constructed of anti rust Round Italian marble with stable pedestal stainless steel frame & wear resistance, easy to clean, stain resistance marble with resin covered. Round Italian Marble undergoes a special heat-pressure treatment to strengthen it for durability. Moreover, Levelers ensure stability on any surface and prevent floor damage.
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
Material for Dining Table:
Stainless Steel, Marble
|Color:||As per your selection|
|Shape:||As per your selection|
|Seating Capacity:||As per selection (4 – 12 Guests)|
|Top Material:||As per your selection|
|Frame Material:||As per your selection (solid wood or stainless steel)|
|Category:||Furniture > Tables > Kitchen & Dining Room Tables|
|Type:||Kitchen & Dining Room Tables|
Custom Orders for Dining Table:
We do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns because custom furniture is manufactured especially for you..
Care & Protection:
- Dust the Round table regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use furniture polish, harsh chemicals, or abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Protect the table’s surfaces from heat and moisture by using coasters, pads, or cloth under drinking glasses or hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Keep the table out of direct sunlight.
- When moving the table, lift it rather than dragging it.
- Use the table indoors only.
- The pictures used are of the actual item. However, the décor or other items used in the photos are not included. The color images are for reference only.
Dining Table is normally delivered in 2 or 3 packages, frame & top.
Step 1: Open the boxes and wood crates.
- Use a wrecking bar to open the wooden crate carefully so that you do not damage the edges or table itself.
- 90% of customers make the mistake of using a hammer or other tools, which can damage the marble top.
Step 2: Assemble the frame.
- If the frame is not already assembled, follow the instructions provided.
- Only tighten all screws as the final step once put together by hand so that the frame can position itself properly.
Step 3: Place the table top on the frame.
- Center the table top on the frame and use the provided screws, nuts, or bolts to secure it in place.
- Make sure you have enough people to lift the table top, as it is heavy.
Step 4: Level the table.
- Use the adjustable screws or protectors that are provided to level the table.
- The table might be a bit wobbly on one end, as every floor is either on a slope or has other irregularities. In addition, You can adjust the levelers so that the table is even.