Sofa, furniture that is perfectly suited for all-day lounging with its spacious seats and chic rounded arms. All solid wood inner frame, layered filling with high-density and high rebound sponge, stainless steel feet. The solid wood inner frame provides a sturdy and durable foundation for the sofa. The layered filling with high-density and high rebound sponge provides soft and supportive seating. The stainless steel feet are a stylish and durable touch.
Overall, this sofa sounds like a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortable and stylish place to relax.
Here are some additional benefits of a sofa with a solid wood inner frame and high-density and high rebound sponge filling:
- Durability: Solid wood is a strong and durable material that can withstand years of use. High-density and high rebound sponge is also durable and will not sag over time.
- Comfort: High-density and high rebound sponge provides excellent support and comfort. It is also soft and plush, making it ideal for lounging.
- Style: A sofa with a solid wood inner frame and high-density and high rebound sponge filling can be made in a variety of styles to suit any décor.
Material: Velvet, Stainless Steel
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
|Color Options:||As per your selection|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per selection (Stainless steel or hardwood feet with velvet, technology fabric, or leather material cover)|
|Inner Filling:||high-density foam and polyester wadding|
|Suspension:||S-spring and webbing on a seat with webbings on the backrest|
|Bundle Description:||Sold individually|
|Modified Item:||Color and material & Base leg|
|Item Weight:||25 – 65 Kg|
|Dimensions:||As per selection|
|Additional Parts Required:||No|
|Category:||Furniture > Sofas|
|Type:||Furniture, Livingroom Set, 3 seaters, double seater, armchair|
Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Care & Protection:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately. For fabric specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
- Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent.
- To prevent rings from forming, clean spills and stains from the outside in. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- Pile fabrics may require brushing with a nonmetallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
- Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent.
- Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Blot spills immediately.
- Leather: Do not use polished, preservers or leather soaps to clean. Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth.
Disclaimer: The picture/ photos used are of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.