Go beyond the basics with our Laverton Bar/kitchen stools. Sophisticated look, solid, wood frame, revolving seat layered filling with high-density and high rebound sponge, stainless steel trim.
The Laverton Bar/Kitchen Stools are a sophisticated and stylish addition to any kitchen or bar. They are made of a solid wood frame with a revolving seat that is layered with high-density and high-rebound sponge for a comfortable and durable seating experience. The stainless steel trim adds a touch of elegance and sophistication.
Leather, Wood, stainless steel
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
|Category:||Furniture > Chairs > Table & Bar Stools|
|Type:||Kitchen, Dining Room Chairs, Designer Chairs, Bar Stool|
|Type:||Kitchen, Dining Room Chairs, Designer Chairs, Leather Chair|
|Color:||As per the picture or Option Available|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per your selection|
|Frame Material:||Hardwood & Stainless Steel|
Key features of the Laverton Bar/Kitchen Stools:
- Sophisticated look
- Solid wood frame
- Revolving seat with high-density and high-rebound sponge
- Stainless steel trim
- Comfortable and durable
- Suitable for both kitchen and bar use
COVID-19 UPDATE: Delivery time may effect under the COVID circumstances that are beyond our control. This may exceed the time frame within the reasonable time frame.
Care & Protection:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately. For fabric-specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
- Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fade.
- Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent.
- Water-Based Cleaning Agent: Water-based cleaning agents or foam may be used on this fabric. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fade.
- Leather: Do not use polishes, preservers or leather soaps to clean. Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth. Leather is a natural product; both color and texture will vary slightly from hide to hide.
The picture used is of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless inclusions are mentioned clearly. Please note that color Images are for reference only and may have some sort of different from the pictures.