The Nimbo canvas is mounted in a white shadow box frame, which gives it a clean and modern look. The size of the canvas is 138cm square, making it a perfect statement piece for a large wall.
The Nimbo canvas would be a great addition to any home, but it would be particularly well-suited to a Zen-inspired space. The calming colors and textures of the canvas would create a sense of peace and tranquility in any room. The Nimbo canvas would also be a great conversation starter, as guests would be sure to be drawn to its unique beauty.
Here are some tips on how to care for your Nimbo canvas:
- Dust it regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove any dust or dirt that may accumulate on the surface of the canvas.
- Avoid direct sunlight. The sun’s UV rays can damage the canvas over time, so it is important to avoid exposing it to direct sunlight.
- If the canvas gets wet, blot it dry immediately. Do not rub the canvas, as this could damage the paint.
|Color:||As per your selection|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Room:||Any room Furniture|
|Colour:||As per your selection|
|Finish:||As per selection|
|Category:||Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Arts & Crafts > Art & Crafting Materials > Textiles > Crafting Canvas > Painting Canvas|
|Type:||Home & Garden Furniture Paining Canvas|
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Protect surfaces from heat and moisture by using coasters, pads or cloth under drinking glasses or hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- For indoor use only.
Disclaimer: Picture/ photos used is of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only as there might be a variance when you see online or in real.