The Rea leather dining chair is a stylish and comfortable addition to any dining room. The chair is upholstered in soft, wood and genuine leather that is available in a variety of colors to match your décor. The seat and back are filled with high-density foam for superior comfort.
Here are some of the features of the Rea leather dining chair:
- Sleek silhouette with curved back
- Genuine leather upholstery in a variety of colors
- High-density foam seat and back
Material: Leather, Wood
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
|Color:||As per selection|
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per your selection (Velvet, Technology Fabric or Leather)|
|Frame Material:||Hardwood or Stainless Steel|
COVID-19 UPDATE: Delivery time may effect under the COVID circumstances that are beyond our control. This may exceed the time frame within reasonable time frame.
Care & Protection:
Here are some care and protection measures for real leather dining chairs:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately. For fabric specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
- Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent.
- Do not saturate. Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fading.
- Test a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent. Test a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Water-Based Cleaning Agent: Water-based cleaning agents or foam may be used on this fabric.
- Distilled water is recommended; minerals in tap water may cause rings or fading. Test a small, inconspicuous area first.
- Leather: Do not use polished, preservers or leather soaps to clean. Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth.
- Leather is a natural product; both color and texture will vary slightly from hide to hide.
- Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
- Please note that many common household cleaning agents may be harmful to the color and life of a fabric.
By following these care and protection measures, you can help to keep your real leather dining chair looking its best for many years to come.
Disclaimer: The pictures/photos used show the actual item, but the décor or other items used/seen in the photos are not included. Only the listed product/products in the main heading are included, unless otherwise mentioned. Please note that the color images are for reference only.