The Sofa with channel-tufted back and sleek polished frame give it a classic and elegant look to your living room, while the all solid wood inner frame, layered filling with high-density and high rebound sponge, and stainless steel feet ensure that it is durable, supportive, and comfortable.
This sofa looking stunning in a variety of settings, from a traditional living room to a modern loft. It would be the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day, or to entertain guests.
Here are some ideas for how to style this sofa:
- Place it in the center of your living room with a coffee table and accent chairs grouped around it. Add a few throw pillows and blankets for a cozy and inviting feel.
- Place it against a wall in your bedroom as a seating area for reading or watching TV. Add a floor lamp and side table to complete the look.
- Place it in a corner of your home office as a place to relax and take a break. Add a small table with a plant or lamp on it to create a personal and inviting space.
No matter where you place it, this sofa is sure to be a statement piece in your home.
Material: Velvet or Genuine Leather, Stainless Steel
Customization only on Pre-Orders!
|Shape:||As per picture|
|Main Material:||As per selection (Stainless steel or hardwood feet with velvet, technology fabric or leather material cover)|
|Inner Filling:||high density foam and polyester wadding|
|Suspension:||S-spring and webbing on seat with webbings on backrest|
|Bundle Description:||Sold individually|
|Modified Item:||Color of Fabric & Base leg|
|Item Weight:||Approximate 25 – 65 Kgs|
|Room:||Living Room Furniture|
|Dimensions:||As per selection|
|Additional Parts Required:||No|
Delivery time may effect under the COVID circumstances that are beyond our control. This may exceed the time frame within reasonable time frame.
Custom Orders: Custom Furniture is manufactured especially for you, which is why we do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns.
Care & Protection:
- Rotate cushions and vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately. For fabric specific instructions see below.
- For indoor use only.
- Wet Spot Clean: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent.
- To prevent rings from forming, clean spills and stains from the outside in. Vacuum frequently to remove dust and prevent general soiling.
- Pile fabrics may require brushing with a nonmetallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance.
- Spot Clean: Spot clean with a mild water free cleaning agent.
- Test a small, inconspicuous area first. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Blot spills immediately.
- Leather: Do not use polished, preservers or leather soaps to clean. Dab spill immediately with a soft cloth.
Disclaimer: Picture/ photos used is of the actual item but Décor or other items used/ seen in photos are NOT included only listed Product/ Products in the main heading unless mentioned. Please note that color Images are for reference only.